IN WHICH WILL BE FOUND WHAT IS SET FORTH THEREIN

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Usury Friendly Machines

Usury Friendly Machines
(poema debajo del abajo )


Rome wasn't burnt in a day

As an eye lingers along a freeze around
A building's upper reaches
The palm at the heart of the palm itches

--Genetically modified orgasms--

Ubiquitous imputing
Caesura Salad
Under the counter-discourse

He had a chirp on his shoulder
--Scars fall on Alabama--
God died of suspended animation
Blatant gramophones
Calling upon every part of my being
To stay me from bowling

They appeared to look alike
But they didn't

Irremediable education

It isn't a novel
It's a photograph of a novel

Grudge fires spread from the
neighboring hills

No bedrest for the bedridden
No respite in the Symplodium

--Beginning-stopped lines

These fragments I ruin against the shore

A glut of unused capacity

Frozen Monarchs rained from faltering trees

Minuendo in sea

Water pocket trumpet

I was on the tip of my tongue

4 comments:

Tom Beckett said...

Welcome to the blogosphere.

Anonymous said...

Hey Aldon,

I can't figure out which line I like better:

"Caesura Salad"
or
"Under the counter-discourse"

They're both pretty great.

blog on, dude.

Dan Coffey said...

My favorite line is

--Beginning-stopped lines

Anonymous said...

I have to agree I really enjoyed
--Beginning-stopped lines