IN WHICH WILL BE FOUND WHAT IS SET FORTH THEREIN

Monday, July 02, 2012

 Poet friend Laura Hinton contacted me in advance of the National Poetry Foundation conference at the University of Maine to invite me to join the company she was assembling for a late night poetry performance. I was glad to be part of this dear company, which in the end included Linda Russo, Evie shockley and Catherine Wagner.  If you click on the program below you should be able to read it full size.


We only had time to talk our way through the performance in advance back at the hotel, but things went well that night and we had an appreciative audience, who also appreciated the free drinks we provided.  I may do that at all my readings in the future.  I certainly wish I could have these poets with me at every reading in the future.  Watch this space for news of a posting from the evening's recordings.





No comments: