IN WHICH WILL BE FOUND WHAT IS SET FORTH THEREIN

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Parroting Will: On the Substance of Will Alexander's ON THE SUBSTANCE OF DISORDER

I somehow missed the Blanc Press PARROT series, which appeared in LA in the years after I'd left for central PA -- but now Insert Press is bringing them back in a sudden flock. These are gorgeous little pamphlets, designed to parrot the pamphlets once published by Black Sparrow Press. (See the black parrot on the cover?) This being PARROT Seven, there are seven black and blue parrots on the back cover. Once insert has completed the run of facsimile parrots, the entire set will be made available as a limited edition, signed and numbered set.

Number seven, seen here, is Will Alexander's On the Substance of Disorder, which you should order. Visit the Insert Press web site by clicking here.

"You see, I am simple in the sense that the lamp burns beside me and I speak." -- Will Alexander

No comments: