IN WHICH WILL BE FOUND WHAT IS SET FORTH THEREIN

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A BRAND NEW BEGGAR - Now Available from Steerage Press



A Brand New Beggar is now available for order from Amazon, where you can also find a Kindle edition.

Click here for further info

The book will also be available from Small Press Distributing soon. 




Silence of the Iambs


Every now
            and again
I take my I
            out
For a walk and a rinse

I is a mother
            So say
                        My neighbors
In an obligatory
            Obligato
Of call and remorse

I tell them to
            Put it where
                        The pod don’t play

As the whether
            Or not balloons
                        Tear loose
From their subsidies

I hear voices
            From the other’s side
As if someone were
            Reading a poem












No comments: