IN WHICH WILL BE FOUND WHAT IS SET FORTH THEREIN

Monday, March 09, 2015

LOUISVILLE CONFERENCE 2015


The University of Louisville's Conference on Literature and Culture after 1900 has always been a sort of third home for me, a place that makes place for criticism and poetry more consistently than most. This year's program included readings and talks by Joseph Lease, Fred Moten, Jean-Michel Rabate  and Tracie Morris. Moten and Morris are both contributors to the forthcoming anthology What I Say, and my co-editor on that project, Lauri Ramey, was also on hand with a presentation on the Heritage Series of African American poets. My own paper was another stage in my work on the cultural background of the Howard/Dasein poets. I could easily go on at length, but instead -- here they are!








































No comments: